领英高效破冰话术:10大场景模板
轻松打开话匣子,提升连接成功率
CN: 关注贵司在[行业]的创新方案,期待探讨[产品]如何提升您的供应链效率。
EN: Impressed by your [industry] solutions. Would love to discuss how [product] optimizes your supply chain.
CN: 您发布的[产品需求]与我司[核心技术]高度匹配,可否进一步沟通?
EN: Your [product needs] perfectly align with our [core tech]. Open to discuss details?
CN: 同为[行业]协会成员,期待与您交流[地区]市场最新趋势。
EN: Fellow [industry] association member. Let’s exchange insights on [region] trends.
CN: 下周[展会名称]我们将展出[新品],诚邀您至B12展位体验。
EN: Visit Booth B12 at [expo] next week to test our [new product].
CN: [共同联系人]推荐我与您联系,关于[具体事宜]想听听建议。
EN: [Mutual contact] suggested connecting. Would value your advice on [matter].
CN: 您3月的动态提到[痛点],我们已帮助[客户]节省25%成本。
EN: Saw your March post about [pain point]. We helped [client] save 25% costs.
CN: 根据海关数据,贵司近半年[产品]进口量增长30%,我们可优化采购成本。
EN: Customs data shows your [product] imports grew 30%. We optimize costs.
CN: 注意到您关注[竞品公司],我们的[差异化优势]或许值得了解。
EN: Noticed you follow [competitor]. Our [differentiation] might interest you.
CN: 我们为[某国]客户定制[产品]时区响应团队,随时支持您的需求。
EN: Dedicated [country] response team for [product]. Available in your timezone.
CN: 您提出的[战略观点]与我司全球化布局契合,期待高管层交流。
EN: Your [strategic view] aligns with our global plan. Request C-level discussion.
CN: 三个月前曾发送合作方案,现有重大技术升级,申请再次沟通。
EN: Follow-up on previous proposal: major tech upgrades achieved. Reconnect?